- Which Credit Card Is Best For Buying Airline Tickets? 8 hours ago
- Is First Class Worth It? Here’s How To Decide 10 hours ago
- 5 Best Credit Card Duos For Maximizing Points (2021) 11 hours ago
- British Airways Plans Gatwick Low Cost Carrier 13 hours ago
- Qantas’ Unrealistic Plan To Restart International Flights 15 hours ago
- Qantas Lounge Hong Kong Closing Permanently 16 hours ago
- Air Serbia Launching Belgrade To Beijing Flights 17 hours ago
- Wow: Air Senegal Will Fly To New York & Baltimore 18 hours ago
- Review: JetBlue A320 Even More Space Seats (Restyled Cabin) 1 day ago
The “Ask Lucky” page has been updated with a new “questions and answers” section.
Ask your miles and points questions, or share your tips to help other readers (while earning bonus status points).See what's new
TRAVEL REVIEWReview: JetBlue A320 Even More Space Seats (Restyled Cabin)
To position to Puerto Rico we flew with JetBlue from Tampa to San Juan, and my gosh, JetBlue’s economy experience is incredible. It has been years since I’ve flown JetBlue (simply because I live in Miami, and I avoid Fort…
More travel reviews
Travel in the time of COVID-19: The news, resources, & information you need
- Earn 3x Points on Airfare
- Earn 3x Points on Hotels
- Earn 3x Points at Restaurants
I’ve flown all of the major (and many minor) airlines, including every international first class cabin.
I write all my own content; no ghostwriters at OMAAT!
14 years (and counting) of daily blogging add up.